The StylPro Makeup Brush Cleaner and Drier will make your makeup brush fresh and clean like brand new!
Professionals recommend cleaning makeup brushes every few weeks, but traditional cleaning methods are messy, laborious and can leave brushes wet and unusable for up to 24 hours. The StylPro leaves brushes clean, dry and ready to re-use in just 30 seconds!
CLEANS AND DRIES BRUSHES IN SECONDS
To avoid build up of germs, professionals recommend cleaning your makeup brushes once a week. But when did you last clean your makeup brushes? The problem is traditional cleaning methods are messy, laborious and can leave brushes wet and unusable for up to 24 hours.
HOW GROSS ARE YOUR BRUSHES?
We’ve all heard that you should clean your makeup brushes. But how gross are they? To find out we visited the homes of four people and using a special gadget measured how clean they were. We then cleaned them using the Stylpro to see what a difference it made.
Finally we also measure how gross their toilet brush was, just to compare. You will not believe the results!
Loved by Beauty professionals, makeup enthusiasts and featured by Cosmopolitan, OK!, Hello!, Daily Mail, Metro, BuzzFeed, Wayne Goss – over 50,000 StylPro’s have been sold to date.
Regular cleaning of makeup brushes is critical to avoid the build up of bacteria, which can cause spots, skin abscesses, infections and cold sores.
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
- Cleans and DRIES makeup brushes in 30 seconds
- Leaves brushes totally dry, dry enough that you can use them straight away
- Unbreakable Tritan cleaning bowl + 2x sachets of StylPro Makeup Brush Cleanser
- Scientifically tested Centrifugal Spin Speed to protect brushes. Invented by Tom Pellereau, British inventor best know for winning the BBC The Apprentice in UK.
- Includes: 8 silicone flexible collars to suit all brush sizes, 2*AAA batteries, unbreakable Tritan Bowl, StylPro device
The beauty of the StylPro is that it’s really simple to use. You just attach any makeup brush using one of eight collars, before dunking it for ten seconds, spinning for another ten seconds and then drying for five to ten seconds. That’s your makeup brush completely clean and dry in less time than it takes to choose a shade of lipstick!